Founded in 1986, the FBA has always focused networking for its members and community outreach. Its roots came from a group of business owners who wanted to continue the work and the spirit of former business groups in the region.
Each month’s meeting allows the members to catch up with one another, update everyone on the latest happenings in their business, listen to a speaker and discuss events in the township and beyond.
We invite you to become a part of our history – become a FBA member.
The Flourtown Businesspersons Association has been formed by various businesses in the Flourtown Area, which are in Montgomery County and the Townships of Springfield and Whitemarsh. The goal of the FBA is to promote the retail businesses, as well as the professional services and other businesses in Flourtown and nearby areas. The FBA provides the opportunity to network with other members and familiarize people with our services and products.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Networking with Businesses
- Revitalization of local business district
- Provide information and support to local businesses
- FBA Fall Festival to raise money for local organizations
- Provide professional, entertaining and unique speakers for monthly meetings